Based in Madrid, Spain
The main character is Eidos, a soul on their way to reach the perfect city of Atlantis. Eidos must learn about themselves and the world in order to grow and become their own best version. To enter Atlantis, you must pass a series of tests that are based on the ancient Greek philosophy. They take form of various puzzles in a 3D environment inspired by games like Journey. It is an experience of growth and beauty.
Tahutahu Studios were born as the union of a few women from all over the world who fell in love with the project of its founder, Andrea Sacchi. Almost all of us with previous experience in the industry and with much desire to start our own project. We are spread across Spain, the Czech Republic and Japan. With a remote organization, we work hard to create Idearum. We finally met face to face during the third edition of Stugan workshop in 2017.
- Idearum is based on the myths of Plato and other parts of Greek philosophy. While learning about the world around her, Eidos will be able to solve different puzzles. This will give them access to the perfect city of Atlantis.
- We also give importance to psychology and some aspects of mental health, as we believe it is an issue that should be treated with more empathy and regarded as normal in our environment.
- All the in-game music is done by Maggie Bigelow, who has 10 years of experience as a composer and contributes by creating the perfect atmosphere of Atlantis.
Idearum Teaser YouTube
Stugan Application YouTube
There are far more images available for Idearum, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Awards & Recognition
- "Selected for Stugan 2017" - July 2017
- "Projects like this augur a great future in the video game scene"
- Stelladia, La Nave Sonda
- "Interview in Mexican podcast "Detrás del Pixel"
- Mario Carballo, Detrás del Pixer
Request Press Copy
Please send us an e-mail at email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Our Devlog of Idearum forums.tigsource.com.
About Tahutahu Studios
Tahutahu studios born of the union of five women spread all over the world: Spain, Czech Republic and Japan. Idearum is a project of Andrea Sacchi, and she was the one who looked for and gathered the whole team to collaborate on the idea. We worked through internet, and we met in person for the first timein the third edition of Stugan, the summer of 2017.
More information on Tahutahu Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Designer, Level Designer
Anna Sophia Bobreková